- Free Trunk-Or-Treat Event
(from our Mariner Merchant Anchor Sponsor Legendary Youth Sports)
10/26 ~ 10/30 M~F
Red Ribbon Week
- Reflections Entries Due www.rmhpta.org/reflections
- Picture Day for Face-to-Face Students
- Picture Day for Stay-at-Home Students (sign-up here)
- PTA (Virtual) General Meeting 8:30am (sign-up here)
Red Ribbon Week
In this week-long event, Oct 26 ~ Oct 30, RMH observes Red Ribbon Week, the largest and longest-running annual campaign dedicated to drug prevention. Beyond spreading awareness on the dangers of drug and alcohol use, Red Ribbon Week also presents an excellent opportunity to teach students about the benefits of building lifelong healthy habits, physically, mentally, and emotionally. Look for announcements from RMH for upcoming daily events for the week.
The 2020-2021 yearbook team would love to receive photo submissions from parents of School@Home students for events like Red Ribbon Week, Back to School, and studying at home or in pods. Please submit these photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so that students in both instructional environments are represented in our yearbook!
Picture Days Nov 10 & Nov 11
Fall Picture Day for Face-to-Face students will be Tuesday, November 10th
Fall Picture Day for Stay-at-Home students will be Wednesday, Nov 11th from 9:30-1:30.
A Sign-Up Genius will go out a couple weeks ahead of time so the @home families can sign up for a private photo shoot for their student (and siblings).
The photographer will set up in the foyer so students are not required to enter the main building. Students only allowed in for pictures.
*This is optional. Anyone interested in bringing their School@Home child to RMH for school photos should sign up here. This is for RMH students only, not siblings from other campuses.
2020-21 Reflections Program
UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVE POTENTIAL WITH REFLECTIONS!
Entries Due Thursday November 5th
Visit www.rmhpta.org/reflections for Entry Form and Rules
Don’t miss the chance to let the ARTIST within you shine! Our 2020-21 Theme is “I Matter Because.”
Categories: Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography, Visual Arts.
A REFLECTIONS drop off box will be at the entrance of HAGGAR Elementary. Images of Entries may also be submitted to email@example.com
Haggar Updates from RMH
Take advantage of the many ways to get updates from RMH.
Help Make 2020-21 A Year to Remember
- Please submit photos of RMH students to firstname.lastname@example.org: suggested themes are students wearing RMH or college spirit wear, back to school, studying at home, and study buddies (other RMH students/pets/siblings/relatives who consent to be in the yearbook are acceptable for study buddy photos). High resolutions photos work best (thumbnail photos are not useable - choose the largest size photo available to submit please). Please let us know if your child is in school@home when you submit photos, and please include names/grades of photo participants in your email.
- For 2020-2021, RMH PTA will use Balfour for our yearbook ordering and production. Yearbooks start at $25 each. For an additional cost, you can choose from several customizations as well as purchase accessories.
The online store is open to pre-purchase a yearbook for 2020-2021 -- this will be a yearbook like no other! To pre-purchase, please go to https://www.balfour.com/texas/dallas/haggar-elementary-school. . We are also selling dedications again this year. For siblings, we recommend one yearbook per child. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
- 2019-2020 yearbooks are still available for cash purchase in the Haggar front office.
Dine & Donate
Thursday November 19th - ALL DAY
Fajita Pete’s @ Campbell Road & Preston! (972) 818-3900
Place an order over the phone or in person and reference “Rose Haggar Elementary PTA” spirit night for your order to count. You can also place an order via the Fajita Pete’s app or website! Just put “Rose Haggar Elementary PTA” in the special notes. Fajita Pete’s offers free, no-contact delivery within five miles of the restaurant.
Just make sure to reference Rose Haggar Elementary PTA when you place the order!
dine-in - pick-up - delivery - gift cards
All purchases contributes to RMH PTA
FREE Trunk or Treat Event
October 24, 2020 4pm-7pm
Our Anchor Sponsor, Legendary Youth Sports, is hosting a fun event at their newest location, just 11 minutes from RMH!
It’s time to clean out your closet and keep the essentials that ”spark joy”. Please drop off your donations in the blue bin by the side parking lot. For every pound collected from you, our PTA receives $0.12 per pound. The benefit to you? Neater closets, drawers, toy boxes, and kitchens, and the knowledge that less textile waste will end up in our local landfills.
Join the PTA
It's not too late to join the PTA by purchasing a membership for the school year. We need your support more than ever!
Next PTA (Virtual) General Meeting Friday 11/13 8:30am (sign-up here).
NEW Fall spiritwear is coming and so is our first ever Black Friday blowout!
Check out www.rmhpta.org/spiritwear soon for the new styles.
Mariner Merchant Fleet
Happy to announce our
RMH PTA Mariner Merchant
Anchor Sponsor for 2020-21
After School Program Pick-up at RMH
Thank you to all of our 2020-21 Mariner Merchant Fleet Members, who donate to our PTA!
SIGN UP WITH OUR COMMUNITY PARTNERS!
These programs reciprocate with donations back to our PTA.