Welcome to Rose Haggar PTA!
Please consider joining the PTA if you haven’t already.
And if you are already a part of the PTA, please consider adding a spouse or grandparent to your family membership!
* Volunteering is welcome but NOT a requirement. PTA membership is a voice of support, no matter how much time you have to spare.
* Students, grandparents, and other RMH supporters can join the PTA, too.
* Membership is only $10 for the whole year and has many benefits:
If you don't currently have a Membership Toolkit user account, create one now:
If you have a Membership Toolkit user account, even with another organization, you can log in here:
Dear RMH Families:
Can you believe this Friday, October 12th, is the end of our first 9 weeks of the school year!!
The PTA Board also encourages all families to join the PTA at an annual cost of only $10 per individual. Support from our PTA membership funds:
- Brag Tags
- Student Assemblies and Enrichment Events
- RMH Community Events
- After School Enrichment programs
- In school assembly programs
- Resource support for staff and teachers
Sign up - WatchDogs
WATCH D.O.G.S. will be on campus Monday through Friday from 7:20 am to 3:30 pm starting October 15th, 2018. In order for each Father or Father-figure to have an opportunity to volunteer WATCH D.O.G.S. will be limited to one day per family for the school year. All volunteers, including WATCH D.O.G.S. are required to complete the PISD Volunteer Application annually. The application can be found through pisd.edu.
To sign-up or change your volunteer date, please log into SignUp Genius.
Thank you for making a positive impact at Rose Haggar Elementary!
Haggar After-School Programs
Enrollment for all after school activities opens July 16th. For more details and registration information please go to the program links below.
If you have any questions, please contact Sharmeen Jilla at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only programs starting in the Fall and/or are year around are listed here. Look out for Brainopolis and Book Club that we will be starting in Oct.
- All after school programs will be on campus and start right after the school at 2:45 pm, and will end either at 3:50 or 4pm depending on the program (unless noted otherwise below)
- Every program with students in Kinder through 2nd grade will need a parent volunteer who will be present at all times to help the instructor with taking attendance, dismissal and other general tasks
Thank you to our Mariner Merchant Fleet Members, who donate to our PTA! Please click on each logo to learn more about our Mariner Merchants
Is your family new to the school? Contact the PTA and we will connect you with a family that already attends Haggar.
This page is maintained by the Rose Haggar PTA Website Chair. If you have any suggestions or comments, or are interested in helping with design and maintainence of the website, please contact email@example.com. For general PTA questions or if you are interested in sharing your time and talents with the PTA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.