Welcome to Rose Haggar PTA!
Please consider joining the PTA if you haven’t already.
And if you are already a part of the PTA, please consider adding a spouse or grandparent to your family membership!
* Volunteering is welcome but NOT a requirement. PTA membership is a voice of support, no matter how much time you have to spare.
* Students, grandparents, and other RMH supporters can join the PTA, too.
* Membership is only $10 for the whole year and has many benefits:
If you don't currently have a Membership Toolkit user account, create one now:
If you have a Membership Toolkit user account, even with another organization, you can log in here:
Welcome from the new PTA President
Dear RMH Families:
On behalf of the RMH Elementary Parent Teacher Association (PTA), I hope you are having a wonderful, relaxing summer break.
The summer has been a busy time for the RMH PTA Board planning programs and activities for the upcoming school year. All PTA-related event and activity details can be found on our website (https://rmhpta.membershiptoolkit.com) which is updated on a regular basis throughout the year. In addition, we ask that you please “Like” us on Facebook (Rose Haggar PTA) and/or “Follow” us onTwitter (@HaggarPTA) to make sure you receive up-to-date and late breaking information on activities and events related to our RMH community.
A few events have already been planned so please make a note of the following dates:
PTA Store Opens!
- July 12; buy/renew your PTA membership, purchase school supplies (limited quantities available) and spirit wear or make a donation! Visit https://rmhpta.membershiptoolkit.com for more details (see below for a sneak peak of this years spirit wear)
After school programs open for registration!
- July 16th; visit https://rmhpta.membershiptoolkit.com/after-school for more information.
New Student Registration
- July 25th & 26th from 9-11am & 1-3pm in the Rosemary Haggar Elementary gymnasium
Meet the Teacher
- August 10th from 3pm-4pm
1st Day of School
- August 13th at 7:45am
Parent Information Night
- August 16th from 6-7:30pm (two sessions)
The PTA Board also encourages all families to join the PTA at an annual cost of only $10 per individual. Support from our PTA membership funds:
- Student Assemblies and Enrichment Events
- RMH Community Events
- After School Enrichment programs
- In school assembly programs
- Resource support for staff and teachers
We are always in need of volunteers to make our events as successful as possible. We provide numerous opportunities to get involved which can accommodate everyone’s schedules, so please consider getting involved this year! To volunteer please log into the PTA website and go to the volunteers tab to sign up.
This will be my first year as PTA President. I am looking forward to a very exciting and fruitful school year. I hope to meet many of you throughout the year as we work together to help strengthen our school community and learning opportunities for our children.
Haggar After-School Programs – Let the fun begin!
Enrollment for all after school activities opens July 16th. For more details and registration information please go to the program links below.
If you have any questions, please contact Sharmeen Jilla at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only programs starting in the Fall and/or are year around are listed here. Look out for Brainopolis and Book Club that we will be starting in Oct.
- All after school programs will be on campus and start right after the school at 2:45 pm, and will end either at 3:50 or 4pm depending on the program (unless noted otherwise below)
- Every program with students in Kinder through 2nd grade will need a parent volunteer who will be present at all times to help the instructor with taking attendance, dismissal and other general tasks
Thank you to our Mariner Merchant Fleet Members, who donate to our PTA! Please click on each logo to learn more about our Mariner Merchants
Is your family new to the school? Contact the PTA and we will connect you with a family that already attends Haggar.
This page is maintained by the Rose Haggar PTA Website Chair. If you have any suggestions or comments, or are interested in helping with design and maintainence of the website, please contact email@example.com. For general PTA questions or if you are interested in sharing your time and talents with the PTA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.