Rose Mary Haggar (RMH) Elementary PTA would like to invite you to be a member of our Mariner Merchant Fleet (MMF). We currently have more than 450 families at our school, all of which reside in this immediate area. Dollars raised by the RMH PTA help to fill the gap in State and District funding for building improvements, educational experiences, field trips, and of course social events to build community. As a Mariner Merchant Fleet member, a variety of benefits are available to you, such as:
- “Mariner Merchant Fleet” window sticker to recognize supporters
- Signage on the school marquee for one week during the school year
- Feature in the Haggar Headlines, a weekly publication of RMH PTA
- Invitation to community events (as space permits)
- Website link to your business on our RMH PTA website
- Invitation to General PTA Meetings during the school year
The RMH PTA is part of the largest volunteer child advocacy group in the nation. Locally, we are a voice for the education and well-being of every child in our school. We strive to provide them the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education. Your involvement and support as a member of the Mariner Merchant Fleet will help ensure our children’s continued success and gain our community’s support.
Should you wish to discuss any of our programs or additional commitment opportunities, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The RMH PTA reserves the right to restrict membership to any company or organization.
Privacy: Regardless of membership level, RMH PTA protects our membership information. Under no circumstances is contact information for our members provided by RMH PTA to community members.