If you don't currently have a Membership Toolkit user account, create one now:
If you have a Membership Toolkit user account, even with another organization, you can log in here:
Welcome from the new PTA President
Dear RMH Families:
On behalf of the RMH Elementary Parent Teacher Association (PTA), I hope you are having a wonderful, relaxing summer break.
The summer has been a busy time for the RMH PTA Board planning programs and activities for the upcoming school year. All PTA-related event and activity details can be found on our website (https://rmhpta.membershiptoolkit.com) which is updated on a regular basis throughout the year. In addition, we ask that you please “Like” us on Facebook (Rose Haggar PTA) and/or “Follow” us onTwitter (@HaggarPTA) to make sure you receive up-to-date and late breaking information on activities and events related to our RMH community.
A few events have already been planned so please make a note of the following dates:
PTA Store Opens!
- July 12; buy/renew your PTA membership, purchase school supplies (limited quantities available) and spirit wear or make a donation! Visit https://rmhpta.membershiptoolkit.com for more details (see below for a sneak peak of this years spirit wear)
After school programs open for registration!
- July 16th; visit https://rmhpta.membershiptoolkit.com/after-school for more information.
New Student Registration
- July 25th & 26th from 9-11am & 1-3pm in the Rosemary Haggar Elementary gymnasium
Meet the Teacher
- August 10th from 3pm-4pm
1st Day of School
- August 13th at 7:45am
Parent Information Night
- August 16th from 6-7:30pm (two sessions)
The PTA Board also encourages all families to join the PTA at an annual cost of only $10 per individual. Support from our PTA membership funds:
- Student Assemblies and Enrichment Events
- RMH Community Events
- After School Enrichment programs
- In school assembly programs
- Resource support for staff and teachers
We are always in need of volunteers to make our events as successful as possible. We provide numerous opportunities to get involved which can accommodate everyone’s schedules, so please consider getting involved this year! To volunteer please log into the PTA website and go to the volunteers tab to sign up.
This will be my first year as PTA President. I am looking forward to a very exciting and fruitful school year. I hope to meet many of you throughout the year as we work together to help strengthen our school community and learning opportunities for our children.
This page is maintained by the Rose Haggar PTA Website Chair. If you have any suggestions or comments, or are interested in helping with design and maintainence of the website, please contact email@example.com. For general PTA questions or if you are interested in sharing your time and talents with the PTA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.