Unleash your Creative Potential with Reflections!
Categories: Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography, Visual Arts.
- Make sure your idea relates directly to the THEME.
- Don’t forget to write your ARTIST STATEMENT.
- Have fun and make sure it’s your own work.
- You can enter as many times as your want!
- Be Unique! Think of a different way to tell your story, create your artwork, or write a song!
Celebrating 50 Years of Reflections
Reflections has been a staple arts program in many schools for over 50 years. Through the efforts of our Local PTAs, millions of students have found a creative outlet in the areas of dance choreography, film production, literature, music composition, photography, and visual arts.
With positive recognition as the focus of this program, rather than competition, students of all ages and abilities can experience the benefits of creative expression and help in finding their own voice in telling their unique story.
Started in 1969 by Mary Lou Anderson, then Colorado PTA President, Reflections has grown to be one of the largest nationwide programs of its kind, with more than 200,000 students participating annually.
view our monthly blog for events details
The online store is open to pre-purchase a yearbook for 2020-2021