HAGGAR AFTER SCHOOL
- All after school programs will be on campus and start right after the school at 2:45 pm, and will end either at 3:50 or 4pm depending on the program.
- Every program with students in Kinder through 2nd grade will need a parent volunteer who will be present at all times to help the instructor with taking attendance, dismissal and other general tasks.
- There will be NO AFTER SCHOOL programs during the weeks of STAAR testing
- All programs start on Thursday Jan 4th, 2018
Click on program links below to see fliers:
- Spanish – 1st – 5th grade
- Brainopolis Science Club 3 - 5 grade
- Challenge Island K – 2nd grade ( a program similar to Destination Imagination)
- Chess - ALL grades
Contact Campus Activities PTA Board Member - Sharmeen Jilla